Monday, October 27, 2008

A trip to Senegal!


this is a great agency if you are under a budget .It offers the cheapest airplane tickets to get to Dakar . I use them everytime i plan on going home.
I am so very excited , because i'll be spending christmas with my family.
It's been a good two years i haven't seen my mother and sister. i miss them so much . I never thought it would be so hard being away from home.
when i was
in the last years of high school i was excited and happy about leaving home. i was dreaming of my new life as a student , with all the freedom possible, having my own place and all.
My mom when she would get mad she would say , you'll understand once you start doing everything by yourself.
What i realized over the years is that my dear mother was so right. It 's hell being away from home , even if you have friends. they are not always there for you. But one thing is that it makes you a lot stronger and you understand life better, wheter it is relationships with your friends , or being a broke student all the time! lol!

No comments: